Unleash Your Audio™
First Miccus brought Long Range Bluetooth power to your home TV & stereo. Now we’re bringing it to your mobile!
Add the Swivel Jack RTX to your portable devices and achieve an amazing range, up to 100ft. No longer is your mobile technology limited to 33ft.
So small and light it can be carried in any pocket, backpack or purse for use on the go.
Use on your phone, Bluetooth speakers, tablet, laptop, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and more.
From the gold tipped plug, patented swivel jack design to the premium CSR8670 chipset, our attention to detail will deliver an amazing audio experience for you.
Grab one today and unleash your audio.
Featuring the latest Technological Advances
Long Range: Take your jams further and achieve up to an incredible 100ft (30M) range with Class 1 technology. Enjoy crystal clear audio with a powerful signal that will stream even thru walls.
Ideal Design for Your Portable Devices: Get a snug, secure fit every time thanks to a mini size and patented swivel design. Easily snap it into any 3.5mm audio connection. No awkward dongles or dangling wires. Stream all day with a 10H battery or power by USB.
Perfect for TV, Movies, Gaming or Skype: Skip lip sync problems. Ordinary Bluetooth transmits with a 2 second lag. The Swivel Jack streams in real time without delay when paired with other aptX Low Latency devices, such as the Miccus SR-71 Stealth Headphones
Premium Features: A step ahead of our competitors
- Voice and Audio over USB with 2 Way Communication: When connected via USB mode, the Swivel Jack RTX supports audio and 2 way voice chat at the same time.
Use with your PC, laptop, PS4, Nintendo Switch dock and most Bluetooth headsets for games / VoIP, Skype phone calls
Talk with your friends and hear the game easily. No need to switch between audio modes.
Connect to 2 Speakers or Headphones with no Audio Delay in aptX Low Latency: Pair your Swivel Jack RTX to 2 headphones or speakers and BOTH devices will enjoy ultra fast, high fidelity audio with no frustrating delay.
Most other transmitters drop the aptX Low Latency codec when paired to 2 devices causing a 2 second audio delay and lip sync problems.
With 3 modes, there are endless uses for your audio needs.
1. Receive (RX) audio on Bluetooth speakers, Bluetooth Headphones, Powered speakers, or Car Stereo
2. Transmit (TX) audio from your
NOTE: Not for use with Mac or XBox One
- Mobile Phone
- Tablet or Laptop
- TV, Project, or Home Theater
- Gaming Console, PS4 or Nintendo Switch
- Home Stereo System
- Record Player
3. Transmit (TX) USB Connection - Listen to your TV/Gaming audio and CHAT with 2-way communication
Chat & Audio Specs:
In TX Mode, Connection Choice Determines Communication/Chat Abilities on Bluetooth Headphones or Speakers:
USB Connection - Supports 2 Way communication & simultaneous Gaming Audio
- LISTEN to gaming audio & CHAT back and forth with your friends at the same time.
- Ideal for TV, PC, PS4, Nintendo Switch, VoIP, Skype calls and more.
- One mode does it all. No need to switch between audio or chat modes.
- Uses your headphone’s microphone for clear audio communication.
3.5mm Connection - Supports 1 Way communication & Gaming Audio
- LISTEN to Gaming audio & hear your friends.
- The microphone on your headphones will not be engaged when connected via the 3.5mm audio jack.
What does this do for me?
Stream Crystal Clear Audio Further
Increase your Bluetooth coverage area and walk around freely thanks to a powerful Bluetooth signal. No need to be stuck within the 33ft limits of ordinary Bluetooth. Skip muffled and dropped audio problems by going long range.
Walk around the corner, grab a snack from the fridge, lounge by the pool and keep listening to your favorite music, podcast, or the game.
2 Way Communication with audio and voice support
Who wants to be tied to a desk or computer? Chat away on your skype or VoIP call and move around your apartment or house freely without losing connection.
And it gets even better for gaming. Hear your Gaming audio and chat back and forth at the same time when connected via USB. No buttons to switch for 2 way communication. The Swivel Jack RTX easily uses your headphone’s microphone.
Listen on More Devices with 2 Connections
Share your audio with a friend and connect to 2 headphones or speakers. Add the Swivel Jack RTX to your phone, iPad or Nintendo Switch and listen on 2 headphones or speakers.
Or double your audio content and listen to audio from 2 phones, tablets or PCs on your wired or wireless speaker. Be your own DJ, use your phone to control the audio track and volume from across the room.
Audio Without Delay on 2 Headphones
The kids or roommates are sleeping; you and your partner want to enjoy a late night game or movie.
BOTH headphones will enjoy high quality aptX Low Latency codec with no lip sync problems. Most other transmitters drop aptX LL codec when paired to 2 devices causing a 2 second audio delay.
The Best Part?
Our customers consistently rate our products as easy to use and our customer service as excellent. After the initial pairing, the Miccus Swivel Jack RTX will automatically reconnect to the last paired device when in range.
And if you get hung up, Miccus customer support is here for you with easy to understand, friendly responses.
- Bluetooth® v4.2 Profiles - A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- 3.5mm Stereo Audio Input and Output (depends on TX/RX switch)
- Operating range: up to 100ft (30M), Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Audio codecs: SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX-LL, (NOTE aptX-LL use requires both paired devices to support the aptX-Low Latency codec).
- 10 Hour battery life, Rechargeable or continuous use from USB.
- USB Power: DC 5V @500mA or higher
- Dimensions: L 1.9in (48mm) x W 0.8in (20mm) x H 0.5in (12mm)
What’s in the box?
- Miccus Swivel Jack RTX (MSJRTX-05)
- USB Charging Cable with Ferrite Core
- 3.5mm Female to RCA Male audio cable
User Manual and QuickStart Guide
- Warranty Card