Home RTX 2.0
Regular price $49.99
Upgrade your TV, Home Stereo, or PC with a Long Range Bluetooth Extender
Miccus uses cutting edge Bluetooth technology to unleash your audio from wires.
Achieve an incredible range up to 300ft line-of-sight and up to 160ft through walls, far past ordinary 33ft Bluetooth limits.
Listen to your TV, home theater, Stereo, or PC on Bluetooth headphones or speakers throughout your home or yard.
Enjoy superior, crystal clear, high performance music delivered by aptX codec.
In a market flooded with Bluetooth adapters, the Home RTX is rated a “MUST BUY” by ITDay for its long range power.
Bring new life to your audio gear and enjoy wireless freedom.
NOTE: If your in the market for Bluetooth speakers, be sure to check out our blog article sharing user reviews about speakers.
NOTE: For a mini, portable long range solution, check out our latest product, the Swivel Jack RTX!
Featuring the Latest Technology Advances:
Listening to your music or the game shouldn't be cut short just because it's time to...
Live your life, grill dinner, mow the lawn, all while listening to your favorite TV shows, podcasts, YouTube videos and more, anywhere in your home or yard on Bluetooth headphones or speakers!
Hear it best, straight from our reviews:
PERFECT ADAPTER FOR TV, MOVIES, OR GAMING
Hear the game call in real time!
Listen to your TV without lag problems and enjoy high fidelity, dynamic audio when paired with apt X Low Latency devices.
Normally Bluetooth streams with a slight delay causing annoying lip sync problems.
We use apt X Low Latency technology so that the audio is IN SYNC with your shows or gaming.
Note: The paired device must also support apt X Low Latency. We recommend the SR-71 Stealth Headphones.
CONNECT TO 2 HEADPHONES IN APTX LOW LATENCY
And even when the Home RTX 2.0 is connected to two headphones or speakers, it will still deliver the premium apt X LL codec. Most other transmitters drop apt X Low Latency codec when paired to 2 devices.
ENJOY BLUETOOTH & WIRED DEVICES TOGETHER, OPTICAL BYPASS
Solve the problem of different audio needs. Use Bluetooth and wired devices at the same time and choose your volume preference for each connection.
If you only have one optical port on your TV, automatic bypass make it easy. No need to replug cables or use a splitter.
TV audio will automatically pass thru the 2.0 to wired sound bar & at the SAME TIME transmit to Bluetooth speakers or earphones.
Most other adapters require switching or re-cabling to pass thru.
ENDLESS USES, ADD TO ALMOST ANY AUDIO GEAR
The Home RTX 2.0 can transmit or receive audio making it the perfect choice for all your home audio needs.
Compatible with 99% of the TVs. Supports digital OPTICAL, AUX 3.5mm, & RCA connections, outputs & inputs.
Use with your TV box, Amazon or Netflix shows, podcasts, Roku, Blu Ray, PC, Desktop, PS4 & Nintendo Switch compatible, DVD soundbar, Flip 4, Alexa, Echo Dot, SoundCore, Yamaha, Onkyo, or Sharp receivers, amplifiers, turntables, record players, iphones & much more
EASY TO USE
Our customers consistently rate the Home RTX 2.0 as easy to use and our customer service as excellent. After the initial pairing, the Miccus Home RTX will automatically reconnect to the last paired device when in range.
Setup is a breeze with voice prompts (RX), LED indicators, and 1m longer cables.
Watch the Home RTX 2.0 transmit over 400 feet in a line of sight test
Add to your Home Stereo
- Bluetooth v4.2 (compatible with Bluetooth v2.0 or higher), Profiles - A2DP, AVRCP
- Audio codecs: SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX-LL, (NOTE aptX-LL use requires both devices in a pairing to support the aptX-Low Latency codec).
- 3.5mm Stereo Audio Input and Output, TOSLINK Digital Optical Input and Output.
- Operating range: up to 300ft (50M), Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz.
- Optical Support: Sample Rate <=48KHz, Formats PCM / LPCM, Dolby Digital 2.0 (Format changes are accessed thru your TV’s audio settings menu)
What’s in the box?
- Miccus Home RTX 2.0 (MHRTX-20)
- Gold tipped 3.5mm to 3.5mm audio cable
- 6ft Gold tipped RCA to 3.5mm Cable
- 1M Optical TOSLINK audio cable
- 6ft Micro USB Cable
- USB to AC Wall adapter
- Removable Dipole Antenna
- User manual and troubleshooting guide
Frequently Asked Questions
PLEASE SEE OUR SUPPORT PAGE FOR FAQs, Click Here
HOW DO I USE THE HOME RTX 2.0 (VIDEO)?
HOW DO I FACTORY RESET THE HOME RTX 2.0?
If for any reason the Home RTX 2.0 is not working as expected, perform a factory reset to clear the memory and restore the default settings.
- With your RTX 2.0 connected to power, turn the RTX 2.0 off: hold the front button for approximately 7 seconds until all the lights go out.
- Release the button (the device is off, no lights).
- Press and hold the button again for approximately 7-8 seconds. The RTX 2.0 green LED will come on and the Blue LED will blink 2-3 times and then both lights will go out.
- Power on and pair with your device again for first use.